Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

I kena tomorrow-ed!

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Saturday, December 24, 2005 2:18 AM

Yes, I kena tomorrow-ed. I got this news from GeckoZ who told me this on MSN.

GeckoZ: Wah!
Cockroach: ?
GeckoZ: Your post kena tomorrow-ed leh.
Cockroach: Really or not?
GeckoZ: yea, at the top some more.

I went and check it out, and start thinking, “If GeckoZ bluffs me and makes me happy for nothing I will make sure I create a post about how to catch Lizard since he created a post on “How to catch Cockroach” a day before.”

Went to tomorrow.sg and really saw my disgusting name there with a quote of my post. I was like, “Am I dreaming? I-real-ly-got-to-mor-row-ed. (I really got tomorrow-ed) the editors understand my English?!”

It’s a surprise because I used wanted to get my post into tomorrow.sg since I found tomorrow.sg, but in the end I gave up this dream since write and write, wait and wait, I don’t get tomorrow-ed. But I got a numbers of readers. So I said, “Why not, just write whatever I want and forgets about getting tomorrow-ed.” Ha! Ha! And there, I go and wrote about some conversation dialog and etc. I still trying some blogging writing style to see which one I like the most. Anyway, after getting tomorrow-ed, Friday readers jump from everyday average of 10 to 50 readers to yesterday over 500 readers came to this blog. Thank you, the power of tomorrow is really very, powerful.

Eh… remember I wrote a post for GeckoZ when he first got tomorrow-ed? Forgot? Never mind, here is the post from here:

[translated from Chinese]
Chinese teacher: “Class, to improve your Chinese standard and now blog is so famous, I want all of you to go to Lizard’s blog.
*write on whiteboard:
http://valeon.blogspot.com*

Class: Huh? Lizard cans blog one har? I thought Lizard is an animal…

Chinese teacher: Just go to that blog and find out yourself. I am sure your like that blog very much, it include a translator, just in case your don’t have Chinese basic.

Class: oh…

After the school bell rang, the whole class rush home, no going out with friends until they find out what the hack Lizard blog is. Why Lizard can blog….

In a girl home…
Girl 1: Ahhhh!!!!
*Quickly close lizard’s blog because there is one big Lizard each at both sides…*

In other girl home…
Girl 2: Wah…that Lizard so handsome, don’t know pretty girl like me take lift with him, he will talk to me or not. Will he ask which floor I am going or not…Wah…so handsome, want his number now.
*from that on, that girl Chinese improve, because everyday read Lizard’s Blog. Because Lizard is handsome mah…want to get number must read blog first*

In a boy home…
Boy: Wah…that Lizard still knows how to talk about pretty girls sia…don’t know got tips to give me or not…I want to date the girl next class leh.


*from that on, that boy improve his Chinese because of reading Lizard’s blog. Why read Lizard’s blog? Because want to get tips of getting pretty girls on hand.*

So if people in Singapore read Lizard’s blog, there will be 3 results. One is quickly close that window because scare of Lizard, or maybe even faint. Or maybe read his blog and improve the Chinese, know this handsome guy, or want to get to know how to get pretty girls. Ha! Ha!

Hope Lizard doesn’t sue me because of this blog post…

Lift Idea generated from his Chinese tag-board & this post
.

That will never ever happen to me because…Cockroach not handsome, Cockroach don’t know how to talk about pretty girls. Worst, Cockroach is the most disgusting animal in the world. Plus, no teachers will not promote this blog because this blog using bad English and Chinese. Ha! Ha! Ha! I think if anyone found this blog, they first will use insecticide to spray at Cockroach. (Please don’t use insecticide and kill me, I am good Cockroach…)

Cockroach had selected some post in Bilingual Fingers for people who come back after reading the tomorrow-ed post so your can read some good post (which I think) I had wrote. (I know most people won’t come back…)

Singapore Aunties! 《新加坡阿嫂!》- This post is written base on real life accident.

NS in Singapore – the post is written because of many people complains about NS in Singapore.


Crazy Cockroach Ideas – A crazy idea by me to stop student forgetting about their homework.

... Got molested – Real life accident on me getting molested.


Not-That-Pervetic-Post – A very RA post talking about…. Readers under 18 years old are advice not to read it (even though the writer is under 18…)


说一说飞机。。。- A Chinese post that talk about the future experience of taking airplanes.


I think that’s it. Do come here as frequently as possible. You may even want to sign up Bilingual Fingers MSN Alert by clicking the button below. After signing up, you will get alert in MSN Messenger, Hotmail and etc whenever Bilingual Fingers got new post. Cool hor?

MSN Alerts

Eh…last thing, can anyone teach me how to pronounce “kena” so that I can I know how to said “I kena tomorrow-ed.” I try to find the pronunciation online but cannot find. So anyone know how to pronounce?

3 Comments:

At 12/24/2005 03:22:00 AM

hahaha!! wan to take revenge ar? What "How to catch Lizard" post. LoL~

kena [kə naar]
n.
also can pronouce as 颗那!

hahaha~~ 

Posted by Mr. GeckoZ

 
At 12/24/2005 09:06:00 AM

Congrats on you getting tomorrow-ed! =D 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/24/2005 01:05:00 PM

Mr. GeckoZ, hahaha...

Yea! Finally know how to pronoce kena....

todaealas, thanks! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.