Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

... got molested

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:46 AM

Advise: Ladies and immature readers don’t read it! Age, isn’t a thing, just see how mature you are.

Today when I was with the kids, I got…I got molested!!! This is what happens, should I, or should I not call the police?

Saw ah boy
Cockroach: why so sad?
Ah boy: my card lost.
Cockroach: oh…where you put it?
Ah boy: Don’t know.
Cockroach: Wait here, I help you find. Don’t run anywhere, stay here.

(When cockroach come back, saw ah girl and ah boy together)
Ah girl: I saw he take your cards (pointing cockroach)
Cockroach: I never take!
Ah girl: Got! Inside your pant!
(Cockroach quickly empties his pocket)
Cockroach: see, don’t have. I am finding ah boy cards, don’t anyhow said, ok?
Ah girl: See his pants, got something inside!


(Ah girl and Ah boy rush to cockroach and start touching his pant. That “area”, that “thing” only guy got, you know…what I mean?)
Cockroach: (Quickly lie on the floor to “protect”)
Cockroach: Don’t have!!!!
Ah boy: Got, got.
Cockroach: I help you find ok, it is not inside my pant!
Ah boy: Just now I saw, got.
Cockroach: that one is not your card!


That’s the problem with guy. You know sometimes when we wear jeans or pants, sometimes at “that area” had a “small hill”. And kid who are very pure in mind will though that their toys, cards, or whatever will hide inside!

Cockroach haven’t got molested, cockroach very good at "protecting". So…moral of the story is…is what? Eh…next don’t act so clever and think that you can wear those jeans that are tight and you can fit into it! Choose the right size…really…

13 Comments:

At 12/08/2005 08:01:00 AM

Small hill? Hmm... I don't get what you mean. *innocent* 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/08/2005 11:01:00 AM

todaealas, you really don't get it? Want me to be more specific??? hahaa 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/08/2005 11:03:00 AM

hahaha~~ wad post sia~
LoLoL~~ 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 12/08/2005 12:38:00 PM

this post funny or not? natural or not?  

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/09/2005 02:13:00 AM

hello! i'm just a passerby :D this post is amusing. lol 

Posted by Miao

 
At 12/09/2005 11:58:00 AM

Miao, welcome, welcome. 欢迎,欢迎!
Hope you like this psot. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/09/2005 01:24:00 PM

How nice if I were to be able to touch it! =P 

Posted by anonymous

 
At 12/09/2005 01:33:00 PM

pigirl, how can you kill a ah boy ho age 5  and ah girl who age 7??? hahaha...thank you, thank you for helping me to 出头。 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/09/2005 01:35:00 PM

anonymous, hi, welcome. eh...I very good at protecting.. ;) 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/11/2005 10:47:00 PM

LOL this post is damn funny. Doesn't seems to be true. LOL 

Posted by june

 
At 12/11/2005 11:51:00 PM

june, but sad to said, it is true. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 1/08/2006 06:30:00 PM

it might be true.........

my sister mistook my "stuff" for her things also 

Posted by XXX

 
At 1/22/2006 02:20:00 AM

oh dont wear tight jeans.. they arent good for ur "hills" either.  

Posted by candyfeehily

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.