Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Not-That-Pervetic-Post

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:22 PM

I actually don’t wish to blog about this but Kim on MSN said that she wants to know the reaction of your (my blog reader). So after thinking a while, I would take the risk of my blog getting block by Starhub SafeSurf and post this blog entry.

But before I start writing, I had seeks permission from Kim’s boyfriend who going to marry on 15 January next year, I don’t want next time Kim boyfriend next time see me want to box me. Anyway, he is “excited” to see this blog entry also.

It happened yesterday when Kim and I had a home visit to do. The house we are visiting is at the end of the corridor. So Kim and I had to walk this long corridor to reach the house. But while walking halfway at the corridor to the house we are visiting, something happen:

Kim *shake cockroach’s hand*: LOOK! (Pointed at the opposite block)
Cockroach: What?
Kim: You see, got someone strip!
*Cockroach looked at the opposite block “excitingly”*
Cockroach: A 13 or 14 year old boy you also want to see?!?!?! And why ask me to look? I underage! R 21 thing I cannot see!!!
*Quickly use one had and cover my eye*
*Cockroach roach grab Kim’s hand and walk faster*
Cockroach: Faster walk, faster walk. Don’t look, don’t look. You got boyfriend already. He is 26 year old guy with six packs. You want to see, go and see your boyfriend, don’t look at 13, 14 year old poor boy can?
Kim: Wah…walk slower, take a look only.
Kim: Why your faces turn red? You also strip in your room?

Cockroach: I do whatever things in the toilet!
[Edit]
Kim: Wah! His that one quite long, you now almost 16, should be longer right? [I make it not that specific; she actually said it in a very specific way]
Cockroach: I shorter…
Kim: Yours shorter?!?! *giving the shock look*
Cockroach: I haven’t finish! I said I shorter or longer got none of your business. Why not you ask your 26 year old boyfriend. Don’t ask me!
[/Edit]

Poor boy, luckily yesterday I never take my camera along, if not Kim will surely grab my camera and took photo of that poor boy!

I guess that boy just come out from the bathroom. From Kim “statement” that boy came out from kitchen with only tower cover his “bottom” and when he close his room’s door, he took off the tower then start wearing his underwear….etc, etc.

Another moral of the lesson to guys out that, Singapore HDB flats is build close together because Singapore land not enough, Singapore government let us live in the sky (HDB flat now build taller and taller) let us live close together to create friendship with other races (good idea! So that we don’t have much race riot like other countries), so when you want to change your clothes, do whatever you want, please, close your window, draw your curtain, close whatever thing or maybe learn from me, do whatever thing in the toile so that other people at the opposite block can’t see. You never know, next time Kim or me or maybe any other pervert uncle in Singapore see what you are doing, we take out camera and take photo! This goes to the ladies as well!

[Edit]
Yeah, as you can see, I had added some part of the conversation. I still censor some of them. But I think I putted that part in the conversation already very pervert. The added conversation is shown within [edit] and [/edit]. Well, bellow is my conversation between Richard (Kim boyfriend) in MSN after this post.

Richard: I never knew I got such pervert girlfriend. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Cockroach: I also never knew that I have such pervert person around me…
Richard: I must be careful with her.
Cockroach: I also, beside you, I am the second guy closer to her. I work with her, sometimes eat with her, but thank goodness I won’t sleep with her. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Richard: You dare, I box you!

Finish editing.
[/Edit]

19 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 08:58:00 PM

hahahaha~~~

"*Quickly use one had and cover my eye*
*Cockroach roach grab Kim’s hand and walk faster*"

this part juz makes me laugh!!

LoLoL~~ 

Posted by Mr. GeckoZ

 
At 12/13/2005 09:24:00 PM

And can you image the reaction. I think of it, I keep laughting! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/13/2005 09:36:00 PM

Trust that adolescent to be so daring! I take "safety" precautions - closing the window, drawing the curtain, lock the door, then I start to don clothes. 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/13/2005 10:06:00 PM

todaealas, same here. But my window is the type that cannot see thorugh, so I just have to close the window, lock the door. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/13/2005 10:17:00 PM

waliao...春色无边 LOL... 

Posted by Maria aka Twinsmom

 
At 12/14/2005 12:18:00 AM

Maria aka Twinsmom,哈!哈!哈! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/14/2005 03:51:00 AM

You never fail to amaze me how funny simple life can be! :P 

Posted by Kevin

 
At 12/14/2005 08:31:00 AM

"Why your faces turn red?"

Don't tell me you like guys... 

Posted by anonymous

 
At 12/14/2005 01:16:00 PM

Kevin,Ha! Ha! Ha! I hope you can understand my English somehow... 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/14/2005 01:17:00 PM

anonymous, Touchwood! Of couse not. My face turn red because of Kim...not because ofthat boy;... 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/14/2005 04:10:00 PM

Wow, YK... I didn't know yours is shorter than a 13 year old kid... XP

If under 18 is not allowed to read, then why is a under 18 guy like you writing these kind of stuff...

PS: Wtf are you doing with her??!! 

Posted by Balthazar

 
At 12/14/2005 04:22:00 PM

"anonymous, Touchwood! Of couse not. My face turn red because of Kim...not because ofthat boy;... "

zhun bo? 

Posted by anonymous

 
At 12/14/2005 07:31:00 PM

Kim same age with u huh, why her face not red but yours is. However, I find it wasted as why not a girl instead of a boy..woo haa 

Posted by beast

 
At 12/14/2005 09:43:00 PM

LOL funny post. 

Posted by june

 
At 12/14/2005 10:26:00 PM

beast! i agree with both hands up!!
=DD 

Posted by Mr. GeckoZ

 
At 12/15/2005 04:01:00 AM

Balthazar, I haven’t finish! I said I shorter or longer got none of your business. We are having home visit.

anonymous, 准!very准!

beast,Kim now 24 years old. :)

Mr. GeckoZ, you agree? I box you! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/15/2005 07:14:00 AM

Haha... GeckoZ and beast have some naughty thoughts up their mind. 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/15/2005 09:36:00 AM

LoL~~ it's natural, isn't it? todaealas?
hahahaha~~ 

Posted by Mr. GeckoZ

 
At 12/15/2005 05:01:00 PM

todaealas, Yea...they are so....

Mr. GeckoZ, *box you!* 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.