Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Buying condom

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Sunday, January 08, 2006 2:46 AM

Yea right, see the title? Buying condom! If you are heading for pervert stuff, beside go and read this and this post, there is no more pervert post for you, please go somewhere else for prevent stuffs.

Anyway, today topic will be about condom! Condom can not only use for sex, it can serve as a balloon and give it to a girlfriend. It can also serve as an ice bag when you are having high fever, like this:

from Louyau.net

You can buy condom everywhere in Singapore! Supermarket, 7-11 (24 hours convenient store) or maybe even the guy next door who buy himself XXL size condom when he need a XXS condom.

I was at 7-11 today to buy….eh… Ice-cream (If you think I am buying condom, you think too much) and there was a guy, who in his 60s hugging 3 to 4 super big size potato chip packets, in front of me, both me and that guy queuing to pay our items. I was thinking “Wah! That uncle very power! He can eat so many potato chips. I can’t even finish one packet of potato chip by myself.”

That uncle put all the potato chip carefully on the counter and said “Count everything, every single thing.” There, the potato chips were held up ready to be scanned, a packet of condom revealed itself at this point of time…

Cashier: Is this yours? (Holding the condom packet.)
Uncle: I said count every single thing right?
Cashier: So this is yours?
Uncle: Faster!!!!

And that Uncle left like the speed of light, so quick, so fast. After paying my Ice cream, I saw uncle at one Conner near the shop. Uncle asked me to go near him…

Uncle: Those potato chip give you eat.
Cockroach: eh…you don’t want?
Uncle: I got diabetes, cannot eat this potato chip.
Cockroach: Then why you buy?!?!
Uncle: Because I need to buy that thing, because embarrass so use potato chip to cover.
Cockroach: How much? I buy from you the potato chip.
Uncle: No need, treat you. (Pass the Plastic pack to Cockroach; take out the condom and left)

Eh…I don’t know about others. But I think this method of buying condom is really funny. Because of one condom, he ended up have to pay potato chips also. Is buying condom that embarrassing? Don’t tell me all Singapore guys buy condom in this method. Anyway, hope guys out there won’t have a “hard time” buying condom in Singapore. =)

11 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 07:56:00 AM

hahaha!! got free potato chips sia!
next time can wait outside 7-11 see got any uncle buy a lot of potato chips wan, act like u noe inside got condom, he will pass the potato chips to u and run away. LoL!!

louyau ur fren ar? y ur condom picture no word wan? 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 1/08/2006 02:16:00 PM

Buy condom why have to be so paiseh one? As if he's buying a sex toy or something... *shakes head*

When will we Asians ever come out of our conservatism? 

Posted by Brennan

 
At 1/08/2006 05:00:00 PM

lol gd one..hey you can tell you u can help by buying for him but with potato chips(or others). Gd deal man. 

Posted by beast

 
At 1/10/2006 12:41:00 AM

GeckoZ,Eh...not a very good idea....hahaha

Anyway, he is not my friend, I am just an anonymous reader of his blog.

Brennan, hahaha. Maybe guys at my ages won't be so paised. =)

beast, I don't want!!!! hahaha 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 1/10/2006 10:03:00 AM

LOL can't believe this is real. 

Posted by june

 
At 1/11/2006 12:30:00 AM

u annoy reader of louyau? then here u get the iced condom pic with no words on it? i see the pic in his blog with words written leh. 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 1/11/2006 01:01:00 AM

june, all stories in Bilingual Fingers is based on real life story unless other wise stated. =)

GeckoZ, oh...eh...becaure...ehhh....I took it at his friend blog. =) call jason. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 1/20/2006 10:46:00 AM

haha..that's funny. I guess he is just shy probably he is afraid of being view badly by people who are conservative.

At least got free chips. :D 

Posted by Wimal

 
At 1/21/2006 04:07:00 AM

Wimal, yea! At least I got free chips to eat! Thanks for coming. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 1/21/2006 01:01:00 PM

Youth can be denied its wisdom but the aged cannot be denied its joy. 

Posted by egadlo

 
At 1/22/2006 02:17:00 AM

ya i dont get it. why is it embarassing for guys to buy condom since

1. proof that he is shagging.
2. proof that he's shagging safely.

some country has condom vending machine tho.

~_~! 

Posted by candyfeehily

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.