Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

My Wife is...

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Friday, February 17, 2006 12:26 AM

No, No, No…my wife is not a pillow (even though I hope it is) nor my wife is a human. Cockroach is a weird guy…her wife is his…

LAPTOP!

Ai ya, my wife accompany me for so long, now must give her a title, must be a responsible guy since I had molest her for so long already. (Molest = use, touch) Cannot touch, used and leave her alone right?

-_________-|||

I know is lame.

Cockroach shall now explain the post on Valentine Day to clear those dirty minded people.

You never fail to stay late at night with me in my bedroom until the next morning.”

Not to have sex, but to do work.
----------------------------------------

Thank you for providing services that I need everyday.”

My wife don’t sell her body, she gives services such as PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and etc.
----------------------------------------

“Together, both of us only, we strive to produce good quality product every night.”

Not to have a football team after sex that but good quality of work done, must get perfect for everything!

----------------------------------------

Hope, just HOPE that this will stop dirty minded people to make their imagination run too wild but if this explanation still didn’t stop your dirty thoughts, meaning you are hopeless.

(More blogging topic such as “Singapore Student Life”, 老师。。。坏了! Coming soon. I know I had not been blogging much but…my wife and I working very hard every night until no more strength left and too tired after everything. Please refer to above if you start to think about dirty things again.)

13 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 01:19:00 AM

Chey... I also have a wife.

My Thinkpad lor... 

Posted by Brennan

 
At 2/17/2006 02:54:00 PM

Ain't it obvious that it was his laptop? 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 2/17/2006 11:37:00 PM

Haha - you are very funny. But sorry to tell u that in a few years time, you will have to leave this wife and get a new one from the army. 

Posted by lam chun see

 
At 2/18/2006 12:29:00 AM

i din expect anything like this! good wan! ahahaha~ 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 2/18/2006 12:55:00 AM

you really love your wife huh.

haiz, i divorced one and marry a new one. I'm still a faithful one and i miss her :P

another gd one  

Posted by Beast

 
At 2/18/2006 12:53:00 PM

YK, we all know you're the true dirty-minded person among us all!

>__< 

Posted by Balthazar

 
At 2/18/2006 06:27:00 PM

Brennan, Ha! Ha! Ha! you got touch her everynight or not?

todaealas, some people don't have that logical sence.

lam chun see, army give laptop?!?!! I don't mind if they give it to me. But army one good or not? how to bring laptop to the forest druning war? eh...now 21 centruy...should be can bring hor...

GeckoZ, lol....funny or not?

Beast, I also. I used a Petuim II, Window 98 from 2002 to 2004. just change a new one...I still use my ex-wife.

Balthazar, eh...am I the only one who think dtiry here?!?! NO!!!!!!!!! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 2/18/2006 11:10:00 PM

err... not funny. BUT STILL A GOOD ONE!! 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 2/19/2006 10:40:00 AM

GeckoZ, hahaha...thanks! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 2/20/2006 04:20:00 PM

I'm not saying you're the only one, but you're the most pervented one among us all!

^_________^ 

Posted by Balthazar

 
At 2/20/2006 11:45:00 PM

Balthazar, most pervented one? Will I get Most pervented Award? Muhahaha 

Posted by Cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 2/26/2006 08:57:00 AM

Hopefully! I wanna see you on TV! 

Posted by Balthazar

 
At 3/02/2006 08:43:00 PM

Balthazar, butI don't want to be on tv. :p 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.