Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Message to my wife

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:20 PM

Dear wife,

I got thousand of words to say today, yet I don’t know how to put them in words.

I would like to thank you for day and night, accompany me no matter what.

You never fail to stay late at night with me in my bedroom until the next morning.

Thank you for providing services that I need everyday.

I think you are now part of my body.

Because I can’t live without you.

Together, both of us only, we strive to produce good quality product every night.

Thank you wife, thanks for accompany tonight with me again in my bedroom to make my valentine’s night not a lonely one.

Happy Valentine Day
Your Faithful Husband,
Cockroach//蟑螂

0 Comments:

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.