Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Finally

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Monday, December 05, 2005 4:10 AM

Finally, the day has come. It’s the day that I longed since I addicted to blogging. Now, I officially announcing that I am no longer addicted to blogging anymore.

Maybe because of my life had changed recently to more challenging, busy life. I hardly have the time to blog. I am now experiencing stress, and also reflect myself, am I a teenager. Since holiday started, I didn’t really rest yet. And maybe by now, some of the classmate had already when overseas for holiday, went to our Singapore shopping heaven to relax themselves by shopping.

Cockroach here didn’t say I never relax yet.
Pigirl introduced some game for me to play and I did play those games. Try to figure how to play the games and etc. Cockroach never really plays online games and never wrote game guild before. That period of time when Pigril asked me to play games and try to solve the game, it is really have so much fun.

Cockroach thinks that, maybe he is not a really teenager yet even though his age “15 year old” is under teenager age. If you ask cockroach “Have you went out with your friend before?” Cockroach will say with proud “No, except class gathering.” And in class, I don’t have much friend, only Dzul, Seri are treating me as friends. In the whole school, beside Ben, Yan Ting and the gang who always with me during recess time and have our breakfast together during our recess, we don’t have other time to be together anymore. And cockroach can’t go out with people after school because I need to go straight home.

Maybe you start asking another question “Cockroach, you so good boy? Go straight after school?” Actually, both my parent is working. And since I was age 8, I was trained to buy my food by myself by cycling for 10 minutes to nearby coffee shop, by age of 10; cockroach was taught how to take care of babies and my younger siblings. I watched them grow, day by day, year by year. Now, they are aged 5 and 7 this year. It is my duty as part of this family to take care of them as my parent is not around. I had to fetch them from school, make sure they done their homework, and this make me goes home straight after school. And because beside school, I stay at home, Internet had become my best buddy. And blog is something that I come across 3 years ago, and started to write my feeling to the blog.

In fact, in Cockroach Internet Explore, you can only see tons of blogs address, and yahoo website and nothing else. Blogging had made me grow up, and my blogs and you, the blog reader watches me grow up. Even though your might thinking “Cockroach’s blog no one come and visit.” But tell you something that maybe you thinks you are the only one doing it. Most people give their comment through E-Mail and MSN. Most of them don’t tag or leave comment in the blog. Maybe, because they think by E-Mail and MSN, I would reply faster.

Thank you Lizard, giving suggestion, testing this and that, and not forgetting to thank you for coming out the idea of Bilingual Fingers and also my nick “Cockroach” and also asking me to go for your Blogger meet that is coming soon. Thanks to AJ
, for posting comments in my blog for the past 2 years, thank you. Thanks to JC, to be the first teacher to read my blog. Really, had to thanks JC, because she had changed a lot of my life to make me a better person.

Thank you everyone for supporting yongkian.blogspot.com, skyblueyk.blogspot.com, ykworkplace.blogspot.com and not forgetting bilingualfingers.blogspot.com. Bilingual Finger is something that I’m proud of in my life because from here, I got many readers from many countries.

Here, I wanted to say that I am not quitting blogging. I repeat again, I am not quitting blogging
. I will still blog, is just that, I am not addicted anymore. I hope to try more blogging style to see which style suit this blog’s readers the best. ; )

10 Comments:

At 12/05/2005 04:24:00 AM

hey next time dont use red colour for writting. it is no good.oh you start busy or start hoilday? so blur~ 

Posted by pigirl

 
At 12/05/2005 04:47:00 AM

pigirl, hahaha, because it is hoilday, can do more things. The more things I do, the more I get busier. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/05/2005 11:36:00 AM

I don't think I did much to help. It's your determination that made a difference in your life. Be confident of yourself and face life's challenges bravely.  

Posted by JC

 
At 12/05/2005 03:49:00 PM

Thanks JC, but without you, I might not even have determination. :) Thank you! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/05/2005 05:45:00 PM

"because it is hoilday, can do more things. The more things I do, the more I get busier."

so u mean after holiday u will be back to blogging issit? 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 12/05/2005 06:53:00 PM

pigirl,
I remembered my mum also told me not to use red pen for writing letters. She said that writing a letter in red ink means that you want to break ties(绝交) with the reciepant .

Ever heard something of this sort before? 

Posted by wai foong

 
At 12/05/2005 09:07:00 PM

i seldom use "addicted".... blogging is not an addiction but just a habit to you. don't worry, you are not addicted. :) 

Posted by beast

 
At 12/06/2005 02:05:00 AM

GeckoZ, after hoilday, I need to study. In fact, em...I now start studying my sec 4 work liao..gahaha kai su cockroach 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/06/2005 02:06:00 AM

wai foong, I never heard of it before? I now like wrtting blogg letter or something. By the way, it had changed to orange. :) 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/06/2005 02:08:00 AM

beast, lol...yea, sometime in school having lesson half way and got the sudden of want to visit my blog and see who had comment in my blog. hahaha 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.