Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Mum, you can't eat money

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:24 PM

Phone rang and mum picked up the phone.

Dad: Want to have supper for tonight?
Mum: I want $12 but nothing else.
Dad: Huh?
Mum: Since you so rich, can buy supper. Might as well give me the money. Each packet of noodle cost $3. You going to buy 4 packets for the family, that would cost $12. Give me that $12.
Me: Mum, you can’t eat money.

That happens when ‘someone’ had went shopping almost everyday.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.