Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Boring Pig Year

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Sunday, February 18, 2007 11:54 PM

It has been a boring piggy year for me…

I stayed at home to complete some assignment. Teachers had been crazy giving assignment because of the long break. Well, students are not supposed to have break I guess. The job of the student is to study, study, STUDY!

I had completed English assignment and some Math assignment today. Wasted a lot of time sleeping. I fall asleep while doing locus for Math. Locus is boring. I mean, locus can be fun, but doing so much can be quite scary. Image you almost complete the question and at the last part you found that you do not have enough space, or maybe your answer is 0.02 different from the answer given, it can be quite frustrating.

A lot of assignments have to be done. Oh... why don’t my teachers think like this? ...

0 Comments:

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.