Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

School Starts

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Wednesday, January 03, 2007 6:40 AM

Just a quick post.

I don't know should I say "I am looking forward today, the brand new year of school starts!"

Sometimes, I feel nervous, worry about it. I am afraid of school. It's going to start of my nightmare!

Okay, not as bad as what I think. I do love study. (Study and reading is my hobby anyway) But problem lies on the school which had overloaded me. >.<

Today, first day of school, yet I wonder what time I should report to school >.< It used to be 7.15am, but I just got my timetable and lesson start at 7.45am and 8.45am, but no flag raising period?

Em...better start to prepare myself for the new battle of the year! Whooh! Wish me all the best in all tests and exam, ya?

Better shutdown my laptop now and go to school. See ya!

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.