Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

I want to sleep

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Friday, January 12, 2007 6:18 AM

I didn’t manage to sleep last night because I was rushing to finish some stuff that need to be handed in by today. And I just finished few minutes ago.

Tired. But no choice. Had to finish it.

Sometimes I wonder why teacher treat us like superman and superwomen. I mean, we need to sleep too.

Hope to catch some sleep in school latter between breaks or something. I had drank 18 cups of coffee already!

Got to wash up now and rush to school. Hopefully can get back by noon and have a nap.

How wish I am a superman >.<

2 Comments:

At 1/16/2007 03:19:00 PM

WHAT?! You drank 18 cups of coffee?! Er, that's not healthy. Try to quit that habit. By the way, apples are pretty good at keeping people awake too. Did you try them? They can have the power of 4 to 5 cups of coffee I heard. And it's healthier. ;) 

Posted by Mr. Dew

 
At 1/20/2007 12:17:00 AM

Mr. Dew, do apply helps? I should try it next time! ;)

An apply a day keeps the doctor away! hahaha 

Posted by cockroach

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.