Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

First day of school in 2007

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Wednesday, January 03, 2007 9:24 PM

Went to school today, nothing much happen. Meet old classmates, meet new teachers. A New year with new goals.

Had found that I had forgotten most of my work. Had problem with some homework now. And I don’t feel like studying for today. Rest one more day and more work coming soon! WHOOH!

Had a chat with principal (Surprise, surprise – Principal still know my name… Not a very good thing isn’t?) and history teacher. Thanks for their concern about my English. I will work on it and do well for my English. In fact I got some plans now. Need to work it out though.

Got my Service Award today. Hehehe… SGD$150 going to say “HI” in my bank. Went to stage, shake hand with principal, and got the money. Sometimes I wonder why don’t they just give us the money. I feel quite embarrassing on stage.

Also took some photo for the school magazine. School wants to put my photo due to last year my photo appear on Straits Times. Just hope that the text will be just a few words, photo will be small enough to make it unnoticeable.

New Year, New Starts. All the best everyone!

0 Comments:

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.