Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Six Sense Dream, Trouble

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:11 AM

People who know me well enough will know this.

I have “Six Sense Dream”.

Meaning, I have Six Sense in the dream. Or in other words, I will dream about further. Not happen that frequently, and its totally random.

Believe it or not, sometimes I got into depression because of Six Sense Dream. I got to know someone going to pass away, I got to know someone will be in trouble in the future, but I don’t know where and when will it happen. Nor, I know how to prevent it to happen.

Few months ago, Car[Not his real name] quit Poly and went to National Service all of the sudden. Suddenly, I felt worried and lost for no reason. I am not that close to him. Until one day, I dreamed about army and someone got injured. First person come to my mind was Car. Since Car and GeckoZ are buddy since secondary school, I had been telling GeckoZ to tell Car to be careful while in Army. I got into depression because of this. I even have the urge to go for National Service.

Recently my dream had been telling me that the person who got injured is not Car. Not Car, but someone else. Glad that yesterday had confirm that that thing will not happen to him. What a relief! Wasted my energy worry about him. (Really, I had used a lot of energy on worrying for Car)

So, who is the one who got injured? I know the answer, I know who. But I am not going to say it. It shall take it as nature.

Six Sense Dream, how I wish to get rid of you.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.