Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Study crazy, crazy study

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Tuesday, August 15, 2006 9:35 PM

I used to not believe that study will make people crazy despite how my parent told me not to study so hard, just do my best will do.

I started to feel the force of the examination, I started to smell the smell of test paper whenever I step into the school. Image cockroach surfer from “Examination fear” due to we have test given out by every teachers that walk into the room. Cockroach scare of school now, really.

Cockroach have decided not to do well for the coming prelims as I need a rest now. Probably just read through the important points will do. (This is what cockroach’s mom suggests). Cockroach is very sick right now, too sick to even think properly, so sick until the brain is as if it is flying.

Learning for the future, learning for the knowledge, but teacher seem to put us into the situation whereby learning is to get good grades and move on which make learning pointless and meaningless.

4 Comments:

At 8/16/2006 02:05:00 PM

phew, i just finish my exams too..damn stressed..hope u did your best 

Posted by Beast

 
At 8/16/2006 08:58:00 PM

I am going to correct this paragraph:
I started to feel the force of the examination.  I started to smell the smell of test papers whenever I step into the school. Imagine cockroach suffering from “Examination fear” due to the tests given out by every teacher that walks into the room. Cockroach is scared of school now, really.

Be very careful of your sentence structure and grammar. Singular nouns should be accompanied by singular verbs eg Cockroach has and not cockroach have. Check your passage before you submit so that you do not make so many errors. Please do that so that I only need to correct the real errors.


 

Posted by bloomwood

 
At 10/16/2006 09:35:00 AM

Hi mike 

Posted by candy

 
At 10/16/2006 09:41:00 AM

I LOVE THE PHOTO

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.