Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Sing for Singapore!

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Tuesday, August 08, 2006 10:14 PM

Cockroach personal thinks that he can’t sing. Cockroach never dare to sing in the public. However, since it is National Day, I shall sing for Singapore in the public, in the internet!

Okay, what cockroach had done over the weekend was to record “My Island Home”, NDP 2006 song, and ask for comments. Because this is not an easy song to sing, but here it is! English and Chinese version of “My Island Home”. But the top concern is, will your computer catch fire after listen to my singing?

English Version “My Island Home” 2.73MB 02:58

Chinese Version “幸福的图形” 2.71MB 02:58


Disclaimer: Cockroach is not in responsible of any side effect after listening to Cockroach singing. Listen At Your Own Risk!

7 Comments:

At 8/09/2006 12:04:00 PM

Not bad. I didn't need to use my fire extinguisher. 

Posted by Lam Chun See

 
At 8/11/2006 04:22:00 PM

Take note of your pronunciation and your frequency. Other than that, it's quite alright. 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 8/12/2006 11:31:00 PM

Cockroach personal thinks that he can’t sing. Cockroach never dare to sing in the public. However, since it is National Day, I shall sing for Singapore in the public, in the internet!

1) Personally
2) Dares
3) in public - don't need "the"

 

Posted by Lam Chun See

 
At 9/03/2006 09:06:00 PM

I can't resist either.
"I shall sing for Singapore in public, on  the internet!" 

Posted by doggi3

 
At 9/09/2006 10:25:00 AM

Dick: You've got to watch your tune and pronounciation.

Florence: It's a good performance, I just don't feel much of you in it.

Jacinta: You can have more you in your voice. Your glasses looks good on you

Ken: I don't understand why Singapore continues to vote for you week after week. You need to improve drastically. 

Posted by Mr. Dew

 
At 12/31/2006 05:35:00 PM

Can't download the file. It says 404 file not found. 

Posted by Ivan Chew

 
At 12/31/2006 05:53:00 PM

Ivan Chew,

It was long ago and I deleted the file. Sorry! 

Posted by cockroach

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.