Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

In the public

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:09 AM

I don’t know why, I don’t know how, someone recognize me in the public last night. Someone who I don’t know her, someone I never seen her before.

When queuing for coffee…

Girl: Hi!
Cockroach: Hi, do I know you?
Girl: You are the person who created the study portal right?
Cockroach: SGEduLab?
Girl: Yea…that one. So cool man.
Cockroach: Ha! Ha! Nice to meet you.
Girl: Same here, you look very different from the newspaper, more handsome.
Cockroach: Eh…thanks. Actually I am not good looking. So you post in the forum?Girl: Eh…no… no time you see, got so many test. Anyway, why you call yourself cockroach? And you got time to manage a big website?
Cockroach: Ha! Ha! Time management is very important. And being called a cockroach, lizard give the name, not me.
Girl: I see, I see. I got to go, see ya!
Cockroach: Bye! Thanks!

This is not the first time, but last night was a surprise when queuing for starbuck coffee. Thanks to the person who recognize me last night, you made my day because you say I look handsome.


2 Comments:

At 7/27/2006 10:06:00 AM

It's always nice to be appreciated! :) 

Posted by Kevin

 
At 7/29/2006 01:11:00 AM

LoL! my name is mentioned!! she pretty or not? ahahahaha~ 

Posted by GeckoZ

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.