Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

World Cup Fever - Singapore not in?!?!

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Saturday, June 10, 2006 5:49 PM

After I read about Mr. dew post about world cup, it reminds me of what happen few days ago…

I was reading newspaper, special report on world cup 2006.

Cockroach: Why got all sort of funny, funny flag but don’t have Singapore flag?
Ah Kao: You live at the mountain is it? How can Singapore in world cup? Singapore in world cup sure first one to got kick out one.
Cockroach: So Singapore not in world cup? I thought Singapore top in everything and anything.
So, Singapore not in world cup. But why so many coffee shop uncle still watch late at night at 24 hours coffee shop screaming, shouting and jeering? As if tomorrow no need to work.

Anyway, I like this year mascot. It look cute and adorable. I guess the two devils kids saw it will ask me to buy for them. Anyway, I planned to buy for that that lion mascot – to put beside their bed. Wait a minute, I don’t think Singapore got sell. Singapore not in world cup, also Singapore tourism board will scared tourist will buy that mascot and not Singapore Merlion, which will lead to fall in revenue to Singapore, which will lead to: no Progress Package in the next General Election (to buy people vote). Have to order online, I guess.

V.S

P.S: Singapore no mountain to live, there is only hill - which can't even camp there.

2 Comments:

At 6/10/2006 06:48:00 PM

Singapore got Mount Faber!!!!!! 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 6/14/2006 12:36:00 AM

You can get them from McDonald's. I plan to get them, they look cute, hahaa... But I'll probably give it to my girlfriend anyway. 

Posted by Mr. Dew

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.