Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

I am stress

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:35 PM

Your Stress Level is:
62%

You are prone to stress, and you're
probably even pretty stressed right now.
Life's problems seem to pile up on
you, and this often makes you feel depressed and burned out.
Learn to take
time to relax and enjoy life, even if things are stressful. It's the only wa
you'll get through the bad times.
I am stress, learn to take time to relax? Sorry, I am running againist the time.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.