Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Just an update

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Tuesday, May 16, 2006 1:49 AM

I have been busy recently, that’s why I have been missing in action in my blog.

I guess I will be back in action soon with photos, with new template, maybe with Podcast too! Don’t ask me do I have the time or not, doctor says need to do things I want to do.

I went to Genting over the last long weekends. Quite fun actually and manage to “update” myself, I had really opened my eyes, really. Maybe will post some photos soon, I think I will.

But for now, let you see some “rainbow” of my medicine:

Isn’t it colourful?

1 Comments:

At 5/23/2006 09:47:00 PM

Hi,
I Found Absolutely FREE PlayBoy & PentHouse:
http://www.playmates-girls.com
http://www.oxpe.net
If I find something else I'll inform you.
Best Regards, Yuriy 

Posted by yuriy

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.