Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Get well soon, sister!

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Sunday, May 28, 2006 4:38 PM

My younger sister had injured her hand on Friday in school during recess because of playing money bar. Sent to hospital, had operation [Yup, that serious] and see her lie on the bed, my eye were wetted by tears. First time, I don’t have to shout at her to ask her to sleep; first time, her room is so quite; first time, not able to teach her at night. See her lied on her bed, crying because her hand was still pain, I can’t take it anymore, turn to one side and my tears roll out of my eyes. She did a very great job; she is brave during the operation. She - made me proud.

Today she discharges from hospital, having a smile on her face even though she still surfer from pain. Now she is sleeping quietly, soundly.

Hope you get well soon, sister. I will wait in your room to teach you new topic very soon. Best wish. – From your super fierce brother, who every time teach you with a cane beside me.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.