Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Cockroach - Confess?

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:33 PM

Cockroach, a timid guy – image how he going to confess to someone he love.

Actually should be…

Cockroach: Em…Hi!
Girl: Hi!
Cockroach: Em…we know each other very long already right?
Girl: Yea
Cockroach: You know…I got a crush on you. I like you. Do you like me?Do you want to be my girlfriend?
Above is just my imagination and what I learn from drama series. But IT IS JUST IMAGINATION. Just take a look what will really happen during confess to a girl.

Cockroach: Hi!
Girl: Hi!
Cockroach: Em…we know each other very long already right?
Girl: Yea
Cockroach: Em…Em…I got something to ask you.
Girl: What thing?
Cockroach: Em…Em…Em…
Girl: Why are you stuttering?
Cockroach: Em…nothing. I got one question to ask you. Must answer honestly, okay?
Girl: Sure!
Cockroach: Em…Em…Have you eaten your dinner?

You see, cockroach don’t have that braveness. What happen last night was I dreamt that I confess to a girl. But when I wake up, I asked myself – will this ever happen to this super ugly and disgusting cockroach? Plus, I have a high tendency to end up asking other question like “Have you eaten?” “Have you bathed?” or maybe “How is your mother?”

Just a random thought, I am not getting any girlfriend yet. Studies and my baby (SGEduLab) are more important in my life.

1 Comments:

At 5/31/2006 07:11:00 AM

Aiya... time to get a girlfriend la, brudder... 

Posted by Brennan

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.