Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

As cockroach knew it...

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Saturday, May 06, 2006 2:08 AM

I think I had done very badly for my English paper.

Marker: YongKian, you had waste a lot of my red ink for your composition……
Cockroach: Oh, don’t worry. Teacher’s Day I buy for you one whole bunch of red pen for you.

You know, I know, everyone knows it. I know, deep inside my heart, I had done very badly for my English paper. I must really do something to my English, especially my spelling. (During exam no Microsoft Word to Spell Check for me like what I had done for blogging)

I shouldn’t give up. I know a lot of people is trying their best t help me in my English. I won’t make them disappointed. Blogging – one of my ways to improve my English is helping me a lot. I hope it can continue thought.

Pray hard for my exams… don’t look at the past, look at the future – look what you will going to have.

2 Comments:

At 5/13/2006 03:58:00 AM

Using Microsoft Word is good, but not good enough. You need to find someone who is good in English to proof read / check for you.

Ex :

You had WASTED...

Like what I DID for blogging...

A lot of people ARE trying...

their best TO help me...

I won't DISAPPOINT them...

I hope it WILL continue THOUGH....

A lot more, obviously, you are translating it from chinese, a lot of structure problem. :) But well, practice makes perfect.

I am not saying my English damn good or anything. :P 

Posted by Jason

 
At 5/14/2006 12:19:00 AM

加油!你一定可以的!!:) 

Posted by 小心

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.