Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

WTF!

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Thursday, April 27, 2006 10:18 PM

Everybody is talking about elections! And we are not allowed to do blogging and Podcast during election. Let’s break the laws, I should show you something:


WTF! (Wah…That’s Funny…)

People who eligible don’t want to vote, but people who cannot vote…dieing to vote.

Side track: I heard some information that my school will be one of the polling stations, I can’t wait to have extra holiday. Information might be rumors but hope it is true.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.