Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

The Straits Times: Interview

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Wednesday, April 12, 2006 5:58 AM

On Monday, I and GeckoZ went to here:

In case you don’t know where this place is, this is News center of Singapore Press Holding.

We go there and got interview by one of The Straits Times journalist and went there for photoshoot because of SGEduLab.

The process is quite fun, anyway, ones in a lifetime. I mean where got so easily people contact you and said want to interview you and your friends? It is fun as we got to see how their office looks like, totally different from my imagination I used to have. We can’t take any photo of the office because of security reasons and we can’t get the photoshoot and post them here because of copyright.

Not many people knew that I and GeckoZ went for the interview even my parents! In class only 3 people know about this, online about 5, plus 2 teachers know about this. I don’t want the whole know, it will be very scary one. You see, I only told some of the people and some can ask the same question again and again: “How was it har? Fun or not har? What they ask har? When publish har? Etc, etc…” I myself didn’t even ask this good question “When will it be published?” but I guess it will take some time because of this and that. The lesser I know, the better it is. I don’t think I even dare to look at newspaper on that day. Eh…not really that bad, just feel weird if I see what I said before appear in the newspaper.

Okay, when it got publish we tell your okay? Also hor, if you are a teacher, student or ex-victim student of secondary school and still got notes with you, please send us, help us, share with us and help other student also. Thank you.

7 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 03:44:00 PM

I'm really very proud of you! It's good to see that you are using your talent to benefit others!

But at the same time I hope that you will put in equivalent (if not more) effort in your studies and be well-prepared for the 'N' Levels too :)! 

Posted by JC

 
At 4/13/2006 05:33:00 PM

JC, 
Thanks! Of course I will make sure it won't affect my studies. Anyway, while I am typing notes for SGEduLab, it help me to revise for my papers also. So, em...One stone kill two birds. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 4/15/2006 05:36:00 PM

Keep up the good work... My support is with you...

CQ 

Posted by CQ

 
At 4/16/2006 02:12:00 AM

Well done! You got yourself published on our papers (soon). :D 

Posted by Mr. Dew

 
At 4/18/2006 09:23:00 AM

Congratulations. You are now the most famous cockroach in Spore. Now you become my hero. 

Posted by Lam Chun See

 
At 4/18/2006 10:44:00 PM

Tips for better English:

"We go there and got interview by one of The Straits Times journalist and went there for photoshoot ..."

Shd say:

"We went there for an interview with one of the Straits Times journalists. 

Posted by lamchunsee

 
At 4/21/2006 12:00:00 AM

CQ 
Thanks!

Mr. Dew
And it got published!

Lam Chun See
Ha! Ha! Ha! In one of my teacher blog, it says
" As I was traveling along the TPE on bus while reading the Straits Times, wow… guess what! I found cockroach on papers… Hahaha… overnight, he is famous liao… sure got lots of gals calling him soon…" 

Werid really werid. Anyway, thanks for correcting my english once again! 

Posted by cockroach

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.