Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Teacher...Please don't come

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Sunday, February 19, 2006 10:27 AM

“Jia lat lah…I haven’t complete my tonight lecture’s homework yet!”
I keep chanting this on Friday, from morning in school to afternoon at home.

Not I don’t want to do the homework, is I don’t have the time. You see, I have test in school everyday this week, the government look at my school result, not my night lecture’s one, so on the way to the night lecture (takes me 20 minutes to cycle there):

“I wish, I wish, I wish the lecturer met car incident today. I wish lecturer’s children want to commit suicide so he don’t have the time to come. I wish he fall into the drain when he walking towards the lecture hall. I wish he trip and fall down the stair while coming up to the lecture hall. I wish…”
As you can see, I cursed that lecturer until….*wordless*

Anyway, it ended up having a good ending:
*rush to the admin manger.”
Cockroach: Eh…today Adrian (my lecturer) got come?
Admin Manger: Oh…today he got course, so there will be a relief.
Cockroach: Chey…scare me.
--------------------
Be it in school or night enrichment courses, whenever student didn’t do the homework or on that particular day is a test, the students will wish, pray and curse something will happen to that teacher so he or she can’t come to the classroom to collect the homework or give test to the student:

Student Ah Boy 444: Jia lat, Jia lat, haven’t do History Essay!!! Die, die, die….I wish today Miss Pig never come.
Student Ah Girl 333: Eh….today I saw her talking to principal leh… Jia lat! Other class yesterday got surprise test!!! We haven’t got our test yet! Don’t tell me…today we got test!
Student Ah Boy 444: Wah…today Valentine Day leh… I want to catch movie with my dear today! Latter she like last time punish us and stay back until 6pm then cannot watch movie!
Student Ah Girl 333: Eh…she so old liao … still ‘Miss’, sure no guy want to be with her. Latter mental problem become crazy women, want us to stay with her on Valentine Day, we die lah!
Student Ah Beng 999: Don’t worry, take a look outside.

*the whole class looked outside and saw a relief teacher stand on the door, looking the class-code*

The whole class chants:
Come in… Come in… Come in… Come in…

*And the teacher walks in =) *
Relief Teacher: Is this 4E2?
Whole class: Yay!!! Woohoo!
Relief Teacher: My name is Mr. Tock, your teacher today takes half-day leave and I am doing relief for the next two periods. Good Morning Class.
Whole Class: GOOD MORNING MR TOCK!!!
Class Bookworm: Wah…greet Relief teacher greet so loud. Never see your greet Miss Pig greet so loud before.
Whole Class: Shut up lah!
Relief Teacher: Ok, Ok…eh… your teacher never give your work to do so your may do your own stuff.
Whole Class: Double Woohoo!
Relief Teacher: Shhhh… you may talk, I am not going to stop you but try to talk softly. Okay?
Whole Class: Triple Woohoo! This teacher allows us to talk!!!

Sound familiar to you? Because you, me, your children, your grandchildren do it whenever we don’t do our homework. =)

5 Comments:

At 2/19/2006 01:36:00 PM

Hahaha!! another good post! and 1 more thing i noticed, your english improve a lot!! Whhhoooohooooo! 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 2/19/2006 01:51:00 PM

GeckoZ, =) English improved? Isit only make me happy? Ha! Ha! This post got a lot of Singlish inside, how can it be a post where you said English have improve?

I don't know, I still think my English is horrible (the vegetable), but I am not still trying my best to improve my English. All thanks to you, help me slove some spelling problem. =) 

Posted by Cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 2/19/2006 03:32:00 PM

last time ur english very 烂 wan, hahahaha~ 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 2/20/2006 04:15:00 PM

Well... there's still "jia lat" in the context... lol

Yes, Yk. Sounds very familiar... Btw, does Adrian or Miss Pig read your blog? Lol! 

Posted by Balthazar

 
At 2/20/2006 11:46:00 PM

GeckoZ, this time round my English not as bad as before?

Balthazar, conversation is posted orginaly without edit unless *beep* is in the conversation.

and nope, they don't know about my blog. Miss Pig is a teacher from another school, not from my school. 

Posted by Cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.