Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Golden Injection

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Tuesday, February 28, 2006 9:08 PM

I never know, injection can cost $40, I thought it cost like hawker center food, $2.50 per injection. I got myself injection just now; doctor suggested giving an injection to the body.

Cockroach: Wah…I pain until cannot take it anymore.
Doctor: You need an injection.
Cockroach: How much is the injection cost?
Doctor: $40.
Cockroach: Wah! What needle you use? Not golden needle right? Then why so expensive?!?!

But Cockroach got no choice; when a person is sick, he will follow the doctor advice no matter what. If doctor said want to open the stomach, the patient have to nod the head. If the doctor said want to open the chest and take out the heart out, the patient still have to nod their head.

No choice, spend $40 on that stupid injection, $40+ on medicine, $20 on consultation fee.

*beep**beep**beep**beep**beep**beep* stupid doctor! I spend stupid $40 on that stupid expensive golden injection; it didn’t relive my stupid pain!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!
But… but… why this stupid cockroach doesn’t take care of his health in the first place?

Serve me right.

Got to rest, I think I have a long time didn’t have my sleep before 10pm.

Good Night, take care.

9 Comments:

At 3/01/2006 08:40:00 AM

早日康复! 

Posted by 小心

 
At 3/01/2006 10:35:00 AM

ai yah... go aculpuncture lar, so many needles more worth it :P.

get well soon. 

Posted by maria @ twinsmom

 
At 3/01/2006 06:01:00 PM

Wow, I didn't know it costs 40 bucks. Do get well soon though.

I never paid for a needle before. My injections are all government-subsidized ones. And now that I am serving national service, I am eligible for subsidized medical care. Which also mean they'll take care of my 40 dollar needle. ;) 

Posted by Mr. Dew

 
At 3/02/2006 04:41:00 PM

Your posts are full of complains. why you complain so much?

Can you be more thankful for what you have? 

Posted by Cannot stand your complains

 
At 3/02/2006 10:09:00 PM

谢谢小心 !

maria @ twinsmom
, wah! what is aculpuncture?!?! chem...

Mr. Dew, I WANT GO NS!!!

Cannot stand your complains,I admined that I complain too much, my life is full of complaining. I do love things that around me. :) 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 3/02/2006 11:05:00 PM

u ok or not? ur sickness very serious ar? so far i sick i haven do injection yet leh? hahaha~ 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 3/05/2006 02:58:00 AM

GeckoZ, because you helathy mah...lolx 

Posted by Cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 3/05/2006 09:28:00 AM

wah... what kind of sickness are u down with? must pay so much $ to treat......... 

Posted by wai foong

 
At 3/11/2006 12:40:00 AM

wai foong, gastric pain... 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.