Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

MSN - Talented cook

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Thursday, January 26, 2006 12:57 AM

For some of people who know me well, they should know that cockroach can cook well. Well enough to come out with his recipe.

Cockroach: Cheese Bread! I invented it!

GeckoZ: Wah! You very good at cooking.

Cockroach: Ha! Ha! Ha! You too! You every time eat, eat, eat. Sure know how to cook a lot of things. Don’t forget to share your recipe….

GeckoZ: I know how to cook different favor of maggi mee!

Cockroach: -___________-|||

Soon, GeckoZ changed his MSN nick to: “I think I’m a talented cook. I can whip out seafood flavoured; tomyam flavoured and curry flavored maggi mee!!!”

I didn’t tell GeckoZ about it, I think everyone is a talented cook also, because everyone knows how to bake Chocolate Cake in the toile.

At here:

8 Comments:

At 1/26/2006 01:24:00 AM

wah that golden toilet bowl super nice! Hahahahaha!!
maybe the chocolate cake can sell more expensive. LoL! 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 1/26/2006 01:20:00 PM

Hail the Gold toilet bowl! 

Posted by Brennan

 
At 1/27/2006 09:54:00 AM

Golden toilet bowl...sit also feel more Royal d. Hehe. my gf thinks i'm damn keng in making chocolate cake. :P 

Posted by Wimal

 
At 1/27/2006 05:13:00 PM

Chocolate sounds yummy... Well, not in the sanitation department. 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 1/28/2006 12:14:00 AM

I'm a champion in baking EXPRESS  chocolate cake... straight after a full meal.

kekeke~  =P 

Posted by i

 
At 1/28/2006 05:44:00 PM

yummy. chocolate cake.
why not you try making cockroach cake? haha. 

Posted by june

 
At 1/30/2006 12:30:00 PM

GeckoZ, you think people will buy?

todaealas, sound yummmy? eh....

i, Wah! really or not?!?!

june, cockroach cake? sure!!! one day will make one! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 2/06/2006 02:12:00 PM

muahaha....chocolate mud cake from golden toilet bowl!!
hey, i like ur innovative cheese bread...like french toast..:P 

Posted by jc

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.