Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Back To School

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Tuesday, January 03, 2006 12:51 AM

In a few hours time, Cockroach will be going back to school!

Cockroach now is super excited! Why excited? Cockroach himself doesn’t know excited for what. Maybe, Cockroach is dieing to go back to school. Ha! Ha! Ha!

A new year, a new start! Tomorrow first day of school, got special edition of school Cockroach tomorrow. Why Special? Let’s see:

Special number 1: Hair style
Cockroach never styles his hair in school before. Tomorrow, since it is the first day of school, Cockroach break his own law and style his hair. But whether will it success or not is another story, just now Cockroach “rehears” to style the hair. You know what? The more I style, the worst result I get. Cockroach never use those wax before, don’t know how to use, ask a question, should the hair wet or dry when apply wax?

Special number 2: Bag
Cockroach always bring big bag to school. Reason is because Cockroach has many books to bring to school and I only put some books in school, the rest I bring it to school and bring it home. Tomorrow lesson won’t have much big books to carry, so Cockroach mange to put books into a small bag! Yah!!! No more people going to said Cockroach act good boy! Ha! Ha! Ha! But, small bags only for days when not many books, Cockroach will still carry books home every day.

Cockorach's tomorrow "Back To School" Bag

Special number 3: Changing image from time to time
Cockroach might change image from time to time. Like for example, morning you see Cockroach without spectacle, but in class you saw Cockroach with Black spectacle. At the next moment, you see Cockroach with Blue spectacle, so on and so for. This is just a scenario, Cockroach don’t have so many spectacle to change. So no more people going said Cockroach ugly guy! (That came from 2 people from my class, they think Cockroach most ugly person in the world.)

Another thing Cockroach is happy is about is Cockroach can have the right to sit in front! I mean, every time when teachers is changing sits, they sure put Cockroach at the back of the class. But Cockroach cannot concentrate when I am at the back; I will build castle in the air. But now, let’s image:

Teacher: Hey! You, go and change sit with XYZ.
Cockroach: Teacher, I cannot sit at the back. I cannot concentrate when I am at the back of the class.
Teacher: But they also cannot concentrate, just for my lesson.
Cockroach: I got another good reason why I cannot sit at the back.
Teacher: What reason?
Cockroach: Now I got eye problem, must sit at the front.
Teacher: …

Ha! Ha! Ha! I don’t think teachers is that bad when I said I cannot concentrate yet still want to put me at the back, but now I got more powerful reason why I should sit at the front, eye problem! Anyway, I don’t think anyone is going to snatch the front sit with me right? I think everyone will go to the back of the class so they can use hand phones during lesson.

Oh yea, Cockorach tomorrow will be naughty boy. Cockorach will secretly bring his dinosaur to school. Eh… because my dinosaur just born cannot make him die! I will ask dinosaur not to make noise even he had pass motion, want me to play with him and etc during lesson. Everything will do after lesson. Now just let’s hope that no one will know me bring dinosaur to school.

It’s late now, yet Cockroach is still excited on tomorrow lesson. How to sleep?!?! Okay, need to sleep now. Have fun with your lesson tomorrow with your students/ teachers!

6 Comments:

At 1/03/2006 06:47:00 PM

hahaha!! tt dinosaur is Tamagochi ar?
LoL~~

eh cockcroch, today i oso style my hair man. damn style wan!
but..but.. i use gel.

i nv see how wax look like b4, except candle wax. but i think rite, u use wax then dun wet ur hair. 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 1/03/2006 06:48:00 PM

eh? u change ur commenting system to allow moderation? 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 1/03/2006 09:59:00 PM

Somehow, the excitement of going to school wears off about 2-3 days into the beginning of the year. I feel super sian consequently.

Even in polytechnic. Really! 

Posted by Brennan

 
At 1/04/2006 12:30:00 AM

brennan, i start to feel the side effects already. 

Posted by GeckoZ

 
At 1/04/2006 02:01:00 AM

GeckoZ, yah lorh...See, Cockroach so big liao still play Tamagochi. Hahaha...

Never show us your hairstyle photo...must post, must post. hahaha.

Anyway, tomorrow maybe I dn't wet my hair, see how isit.

Brennan, haahaa...I am excited everyday on everyday school life... -_-"

GeckoZ, what side effects?!?! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 1/04/2006 02:42:00 AM

i last time 1st time stlye hair is anyhow wan. juz apply gel and anyhow rub on the hair style liao!
but hair muz be short then can, if not style is messy style. hahaha!!
i see how, maybe if the photo yan dao i post it to attract xiao mei mei!!

sch side effects is hear the word "school" u show the face "sian". 

Posted by GeckoZ

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.