Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Am I Fat?!?!

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:24 AM

I will make this a short post since I am hurry up to went to bed as I need to wake up early tomorrow and report to school. *sigh* Saturday leh!!!

Okay, I admit that the “Ah boy” in “Kaisu Singapore Parent” is me. Today, I am going to post what happen when I buy my PE T-shirt yesterday. (Sort of related….)

Being a Kaisu Singapore, I wanted to buy our school “newly released PE T-Shirt”. (Actually is because my old PE T-Shirt turn yellowish) I went to the place where they sell the new PE T-Shirt.

Cockroach: Auntie, PE T-Shirt how much?
Auntie: Depends on the size.
Cockroach: Then you see my body size should where which size of PE T-Shirt.
Auntie: Eh… XXL.
Cockroach: What?!?! Am I that fat?!?!
Auntie: You want or not?
Cockroach: then the pants? Also XXL?!?! Latter very loose…
Auntie: No…Is XXXL for your pants.
Cockroach: …eh…forget it… I never ever going to accept that I am going to wear “L” size with “X” in front some more…

Even though I keep saying that I am getting fatter, but I don’t think I fat until need to wear L size shirt and pants right? You will be the judge, Am I Fat?




Maybe because my camera isn’t good enough to show clear photos, it didn’t turn out as what I see from the mirror when taking the photos. I seem to be fatter in photo…., maybe I should ask one of my friends who have professional camera to lend me his camera. (To be fair, right?)

PS: Xiaoxin, if I am really fat, don’t drag me to KFC (Keep Fit Club)!!!

4 Comments:

At 1/14/2006 01:11:00 PM

I think your clothing is just baggy la... 

Posted by Brennan

 
At 1/14/2006 10:27:00 PM

interesting, u like both eng and chinese eh.

i suggest you read english and chinese at the faculty of arts and social sciences in NUS.

rdgs


Posted by winston

 
At 1/14/2006 10:27:00 PM

keep up the good work

 
At 1/16/2006 01:29:00 AM

Brennan, my cloths isn't baggy. I is loss at the stomach area, but it is tight at my chest and arm area...

winston, I wonder can I get into NUS in the first place.

Yea, I will keep up my good work. (Hope it is good..) 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.