Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Time-Table for 2006

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Saturday, December 31, 2005 4:08 AM

I don’t know how to express myself, I just simply don’t like my new time-table.


Click to have a larger view of my time table.

Basically, my school hour is longer, more lessons to attend. The school had changed my English, POA, SS and PE teachers. I don’t want to change English and POA teacher!!! I change teacher, I need time to adapt (I just learn this word …) the new environment. Oh please, I beg the school, can don’t change this two teachers?!?!

Conversation with Sam:
Sam: Why your have long school hours? Mine starts at 7:30am, ends at 1:30pm. I thought your school ends at 1:15pm.
Cockroach: That’s History. Remember I told you the school extends the ending time from 1:15pm to 1:45, and then shorten it to 1:35pm.
Sam: Oh yea, and that time you nag and nag and nag non-stop.
Cockroach: And now they happily add another 30 minutes.
Sam: Ha! Ha! Ha! And in year 2007, they add another 30 minutes. I wonder how your school teacher survival.
Cockroach: Touchwood! What how my school teacher survival? They still have to teach, teaching is their job, and we got pay money!!!
Sam: You got pay money your head, your only pay $10 to $18; the rest is pay by the government.
Cockroach: Yea, yea, yea, you clever, Mr. Sam. I hope next year your student not easy to teach, they create trouble for you.
Sam: Touchwood! My student always very good…Eh… you nothing to ask me?
Cockroach: Ask you what?
Sam: The meaning of Pastoral Care.
Cockroach: I asked Lizard this question. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Sam: … eh... Your school quite cute, your do have “Class Family Time”. Ha! Ha! Ha!
Cockroach: You said before, Class must act as a family, must understand each other, forgive each other, blah, blah, blah, so my school came out with this “Class Family Time”.
Sam: …

Anyway, I don’t think much people notice the time had extended to 2:05pm. Normally student will just grab the timetable, print it and leave it on the table. I told 10 people that the time had extended to 2:05pm, and out of the 10, all didn’t knew until I told them about it. See, Cockroach is a good boy.

And I think there is some mistake in the timetable. My CCA would never end at 5pm. They usually ends at 6.30pm, since performance is going to show up, I don’t think my CCA is going to be only Tuesday and Friday; there will be more. Plus, since when I went home early even not during CCA day? We do have extra lesson, this and that. Actually, I spend more time at school than home (awaken time). Maybe, properly 80% of my awaken time spend in school, meaning I don’t have time for my family. Is this what our Singapore Education wanted? No wonder so many people skip their CCA.

Okay, enough of my complaining. Let’s hope that the person who make this time table make a mistake on our school hours, make a mistake on the teachers who will going to teach us, mistake here and there to make my timetable perfect.

Anyway, since school is about to reopen, Cockroach actually excited!!! In fact, Cockroach already stat packing his bag; this is the sprit of Singaporean, a kiasu Singaporeans! Come on, I waited for this day until I have some grey hair on my head! And also, I find out that, some of my dear classmates haven’t brought their books yet. And our bookshop will not open until school reopen. Let’s pray for them. (Eh…actually first day of school if student never bring books, teachers won’t get angry right?)

Wish you Happy New Year!

10 Comments:

At 12/31/2005 07:27:00 AM

Life is full of changes and changes can be good sometimes! Stop thinking negative thoughts and look on the bright side, it will be an exciting year and it's refreshing to have new teachers! Be positive! 

Posted by JC

 
At 12/31/2005 11:59:00 AM

Life is never perfect. So, be contented with what you have now. 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/31/2005 05:33:00 PM

JC, hope so...I will goona to miss your lesson.

todaealas, life...must be perfect. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/31/2005 08:32:00 PM

I mean, life's never perfect. No matter how "perfect" you may seem, there are bound to be flaws or obstacles.

Holy message bytodaealas

 
At 12/31/2005 09:47:00 PM

Happy New Year! And enjoy your secondary school life manz! 

Posted by Brennan

 
At 12/31/2005 09:48:00 PM

actually i went to dye my hair grey.
LoL~
but failed. cos did not bleach enough.
>_< 

Posted by Mr. GeckoZ

 
At 12/31/2005 10:17:00 PM

Wow. I don't have my timetable yet!
Happy new year! 

Posted by june

 
At 1/01/2006 03:19:00 PM

todaealas, lol...but I wish my life is perfect...:p

Brennan, Happy New Year! I will, enjoy my sec school life. :)

Mr. GeckoZ, dye red better....hahaha

june, I got my timetable online. :) 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 1/02/2006 03:13:00 PM

Sigh... Nowadays schools sibeh kiasu... 

Posted by Anonymous

 
At 1/02/2006 10:31:00 PM

Anonymous, Yea...maybe...hahaha 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.