Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Saturday, December 24, 2005 11:07 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone! Yea, I am not cerebrating Christmas this year. Eh…since when I got the chance to cerebrate? I don’t cerebrate Christmas, not I don’t want to but is I am a lonely person in the real world. Anyway, everyone I know will get an Oreal Cookie from me when you next time see me (provided my pocket got money).

Anyway, what will you think when it comes to Christmas? Santa? Turkey? Or…Snowman! I bet you have seen a snowman before at least on T.V or in the internet right? But have you ever seen a snowcockroach before? Here is a snowcockroach done by GeckoZ by using a website.



Cute or not? Click here to make your own snowman! (Since Singapore don’t have snow…)

I would like to wish everyone again:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

4 Comments:

At 12/25/2005 05:39:00 PM

Merry Christmas Cockroach! 

Posted by Brennan

 
At 12/25/2005 07:11:00 PM

Merry Christmas Brennan! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/26/2005 08:55:00 PM

Belated Merry Christmas! 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/27/2005 11:54:00 AM

todaealas, Merry Christmas! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.