Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Mad

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Sunday, December 11, 2005 3:06 AM

Today, quite a lot of things had made me mad about it. Not really a lot, but I seldom get mad.

Around 3PM, agent had come to our house, and I don’t why the agent need to touch the cable, our cable wire went some wrong after that. He said he want to check got cable to go online or not. I was like: “No cable how to watch T.V? Every house sure got cable what…” That’s why today we can’t watch T.V; I can’t go online since afternoon.

I am not really mad about the itchy hand agent…I was really mad about my mom that had just happen just now…

[Time: 11:30PM]
Mum: After dad had done with the cable, wake me up and I need to go to the 24 hours supermarket to buy stuffs for tomorrow. I go and sleep for a while first. I very tired.
Cockroach: Okay.

[Time: 12:25AM]
*ring, ring* the telephone rang.
Dad: ask mum to come down, I almost reaching home.
Cockroach: But mum said come up do cable first, then go and buy things.
Dad: But might do very long leh…
Cockroach: But mum taking nap. She said after you finish with the cable then wakes her up to buy things
Dad: Oh…ok then.
*went to the master bedroom and put the phone down.*
Mum: who call?
Cockroach: oh dad.
Mum: ask me to go down har?
Cockroach: But I told dad to come up and do cable first because you still sleeping. Go back and sleep, go back and sleep. After finish the cable I wake you up.

After a while…
*Mum come out of the room*
Cockroach: Not going to sleep? I though you said you very tired...
Mum (shouting): Why you ask dad to come up and do cable first? Now what time liao? I no need to sleep is it? I just now sleep a little while where got enough? Tomorrow still have to wake up early!
Cockroach: But you said after dad finish with the cable then wakes you up to buy things.
Mum (shouting): Is you said one okay? Tomorrow don’t want to cook curry liao lah! I go and sleep now, tomorrow no need to cook!
*Mum went back to the room*

[Time: 12:43AM]
*Dad came home*
*Cockroach rush to dad*
Cockroach: Eh…send mum to supermarket first.
Dad: Ai yo… your so troublesome. Quick, ask her to come out.
*went to the room*
*cockroach shaking mum*
Cockroach: wake up, dad waiting for you.
Mum: tomorrow don’t want to cook liao. Go out!
*shake mum*
Cockroach: wake up, wake up….

After a while, dad came into the room
Dad: Can go liao?
Cockroach: don’t know mum. She just now said after you finish with the cable then wakes her up to buy things, but now she angry.
*Mum suddenly got out of the bed, pointing at cockroach*
Mum (shouting): Is you said on okay? Tomorrow don’t cook liao lah. I now want to sleep, you don’t need to talk so much, get out.
*went to bed again*
Cockroach: faster wake up, dad waiting…

After while, dad make hand signal to ask me to go out of the room, he go and make the cable first.
Cockroach (shouting): I don’t know why I care so much on this family!
*Slam the master bedroom door*
*went to my room, slam my room door and kick the door 3 times.*
And haven’t gets out of the room until now.

I know I am wrong by raising my voice and slam the door. But I really don’t know what I had done wrong beside that. I follow what my mum says, but in the end I got scolded. I really don’t know what happen. My parents are working, I took care of this family, and I took care of my two little devils. Sometimes when I follow the instruction, I can even get scolded. I don’t know why, sometimes I really wish to give up taking care of the family because it is not easy, not easy at all. Because of taking care of the family, I don’t really interact with outside world; I don’t live like a teenager. All I do is after school, go home taking care of kid. Next day, same time and it got day after day with no changes. Really, I want to give up…

Okay, I feel better after typing out all this. Fell free to help my mum to scold me. Maybe you can find what’s wrong, because I don’t know what I had done wrong. Maybe, as a viewer, you might see what I had done wrong.

This post is written offline, starting writing on 11 December at 1:15AM and finish writing at 1:46AM.

10 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 01:21:00 PM

Why doesn't your family want to engage the services of a maid? 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/11/2005 01:33:00 PM

todaealas, they said maid $$$, maid dangerours.... 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/11/2005 02:48:00 PM

Ya, and they intrude your privacy. But seeing your family situation, you'll need a maid. 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/11/2005 05:58:00 PM

But they don't want... 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/12/2005 01:47:00 AM

ur mother go supermarket at midnight wan issit?
11pm? 12am?
>_<

and i think ur mum a bit weird weird.. think she might be sleep talking + sleep walking...
=/ 

Posted by Mr. GeckoZ

 
At 12/12/2005 01:09:00 PM

Mr. GeckoZ, supermarket here after 12am is half price...a lot of aunties here go to supermarket at midnight because of the 50% discount. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/13/2005 12:42:00 AM

wah! wad supermarket issit? if my place here got i think my mum wun go market in the morning liao.
hahahaha~~ 

Posted by Mr. GeckoZ

 
At 12/13/2005 01:31:00 AM

oh...Prime Supermarket. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/14/2005 04:30:00 PM

I just want to say... that you're only human. I guess you do have the right to be angry at your mum...

I admire you trying to keep your family together. I hope you're okay, and just to let you know, I'm still angry about your mom "having fun" with your dad, causing you to take care of "the 2 little devils" 

Posted by Balthazar

 
At 12/15/2005 03:58:00 AM

Balthazar,:) 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.