Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Facial

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Tuesday, December 27, 2005 5:08 AM

Today someone comes to our house to help Cockroach do facial. Eh…yeah, nothing with your eyes, Cockroach today does facial. I don’t wish to call her auntie because she just got married not even one month, she don’t have child and she look beautiful. So, let’s call her “beauty”.

Beauty: Hey! You want to do facial? I just do it for my Hubby. You want?
Cockroach: Eh…where got guys do facial? Your hubby got do facial?!?! No wonder he so handsome….
Beauty: You want or not? Free of charge.
Cockroach: But I scare pain…
Beauty: Where got people do facial got pain? Very comfortable, not pain at all
Cockroach: But I never heard guys do facial before. Latter other people laugh at me.
Beauty: That won’t happen, my dear. Nobody will be laughing at you…

So, beauty went into my house and start doing facial for me. First, she uses something to apply on my face and wash it. Beauty says it helps to clean the face.

Beauty: Comfortable?
Cockroach: I didn’t feel anything. I only feel you hand moving round and round on my face.

Next, she applies something call “Exfoliating Gel”. Beauty says that it will remove “dead skin”

Cockroach: Remove skin?!?! Don’t want!!! I scare pain! Latter my face no skin!!!
Beauty: This won’t cause any pain. It gently removes aged, not pain at all.

In the end, Beauty had to force me to lie on the bed while she applies this thing call “Exfoliating Gel”. In the end, there are a lot of lumpy things coming out.

Cockroach: E…..what’s that?
Beauty: That’s your aged skin; it is not good for your skin if you leave it there. So we have to remove it. After remove it, your skin will become smoother. Not pain at all right? It won’t take off your whole skin…
Cockroach: I don’t feel anything, but the pain of my arms because of you forcing me lying on the bed…

Next, my favorite part, Ghost mask! Eh…the correct term for it is Facial mask, but in Cockroach term, it is call Ghost mask. After she put the mask on my face, she went back home to take a phone call.

Beauty: You lie down here, don’t move, Okay? I come back soon.
Cockroach: You are coming back right?
Beauty: Yea, I am coming back, you don’t move, just lie down.

And there goes the Beauty. You know, guys are a strange creature in the world. When you asked them not to move, they move. When you ask them to lie down, this dear Cockroach does sit up, jumping-jack and not forgetting taking photos for my blog!



Cockroach with Ghost mask; this will be perfect for the next Halloween Party.

That’s me!!! Is me!!! Taken in year 2004, compared with my face cover with “Ghost Mask” I think I should cover my face forever.
---------------------
Beauty comes back while I am doing jumping-jack…

Beauty: What are you doing?!?! Doing Jumping-jack with the facial mask on your face?!?!
Cockroach: Cannot? Oh…just now I did sit-up also.
Beauty: Wah….you…where got people do such things with facial mask on their face. They lie down, taking a short nap or whatever, and you are not to talk so much, if not the mask didn’t really stick to your face.
Cockroach: Ok, ok, don’t angry. I now go and lie down.

And at this point of time: the mask dropped onto the floor.

Beauty: You see, you see. Now the mask dropped on the floor. I know now teenagers want to get muscular, six packs and etc. But you must use your logic, where got people do workouts with facial mask on the face? My hubby got muscular in his NS, so you don’t have to be so hurry…
Cockroach: You hubby all the way. I know you love your hubby, your hubby very handsome, got six packs. But you must be careful, here got a lot of girls haven’t marry yet. And plus your hubby fly all over the world, you never know at Holland she got another wife there. He every time went out with those sexy clothes, Guys sees it will jealous, girls see it will crazy. Be careful… And...eh...maybe the mask trying to said that can move on to the next step, so it dropped onto the floor
Beauty: You jealous? Ha! Ha! Ha! Then you faster lie down and continue, and then you can be handsome also.

Next, Beauty applies a yellow solution call “Refining Serum” It hurts me a lot! Because my face got some skin comes off. So it hurts my face. Anyway, Beauty says that it will help my face go smoother and my skin will grow back faster.

Next, last by not least, a “Night Cream”. They call it “Night Cream” because it applies at night. There is a “Day Cream” with different function which applies during the day. Ha! What’s the different?!?! I like the smell of the Night Cream, it smell so~~~ no words can be descript it.

So it’s end of my torture! Finally, I learnt quite a number of skins caring (which I don’t care at all). Cockroach skin getting smoother, better after the whole session; it’s like the whole thing is like magic water and magic cream. So Cockroach asked “How much this whole set cost?” And Beauty replied: “Very cheap, $300+ only.”

Eh…I think only girls know how to spend that kind of money. I, only can see, cannot buy.

6 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 05:41:00 PM

LoL~
eh cockroach, u really go do sit-up and jumping jack with the "Ghost mask" on ar?
wah liao eh~~ >_<

the husband oh Beauty, dun tell me is Beast hor? hahahaha~~

i think, just think ar, i oso wan Beauty help me do facial. >_< 

Posted by Mr. GeckoZ

 
At 12/27/2005 06:21:00 PM

Conclusion of this facial post: You are turnng metrosexual. 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/27/2005 08:01:00 PM

Mr. GeckoZ, I see the SK2 ads on tv, the pong pong pong, and thought it like toss bread. you know when toss bread okay will auto jump up one right? I thought the mask will stick to the face until when it okay, it will auto come out...so...hahaha...

she not beast wife! hahaha 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/27/2005 08:02:00 PM

todaealas, hahahhaa....where got?!?! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/27/2005 10:16:00 PM

So fortunate to get free facial, yet you grumble so much. Next time got this kind of lobang give me lah, I will be very delighted to accept it. =P

For your info, my facial package costs more than $300+ leh. 

Posted by 小嫒

 
At 12/27/2005 10:46:00 PM

小嫒, wah! $300+ is before discount or after discount. Beatuy's product after discount only $280+.

Eh...Irather to have facial for myself than giving it to you. You wait until 32 of dec, okay? hahah. because I first time,so to me is painful... 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.