Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Edusave Award of “Eagles Award”

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Thursday, December 15, 2005 3:41 AM

Last night, I received another Edusave Awards letter, saying that I have awarded “Eagles Award” You know, I was so happy until I can’t sleep last night, ended up wake up at 12pm today (sleep until like pig).

Edusave Award of “Eagles Award”


Well, my mum isn’t the first one to know about this. She is sleeping while I got the letter (I open my mailbox at around 12Am last night). And she knew it when I wake up today. While, who got the first news of me getting Edusave Award of “Eagles Award”? Is it my girlfriend? No, I don’t have girlfriend yet. Then, who got to know it first? Ha! Ha! Ha! Give you a hint, it is a disgusting animal. It is Lizard! Ha! Ha! Ha! Because I was chatting with him last night so he is the first one to know.

When my mum got to know about it, she asked: “How much you want to give me?” and I nearly fainted because of this. I already told her that I will give her some money from Edusave and the rest will be my support for my English tuition. No money, no tuition. No tuition, fail English. Fail English, end of my world. But, still, how much should I give my mum? $50 or $100 or don’t tell me give $150 because I only get $150 from Edusave Award of “Eagles Award”.

Thanks to my CCA teacher who nominated me to get this award. JC, of course, who gave me a lot of chances, maybe if not JC, I won’t started to do much in CCA, and won’t get this award. Still remember, on the third day of End of year examination:

JC: YongKian, your CCA teacher and me nominated you for the Eagle Award.
Cockroach: Really?!?!?! Thank you. Thank you.
JC: Not confirm you will get it. We just submitted your name only.
Cockroach: You submit my name I already very happy.

The conversation is more or less like that. I can’t really remember the whole conversation. But I still remember is the third day of end of year exam.

Really, have to thank JC, because she started to give me chance, and I started from there.

THANK YOU!

11 Comments:

At 12/15/2005 07:17:00 AM

Hao lian lor . I did not participate in any CCA, so I'm very certain I'm not getting anymore money from the gahmen

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/15/2005 08:57:00 AM

Congrats! :)  

Posted by Ah Bao

 
At 12/15/2005 12:07:00 PM

hahaha~~ I'm The 1st! I'm the 1st!
hip hip! hooray!!

hhaa~~

u take $125, ur mother take $5, the other $20 gimme.

LoL! 

Posted by Mr. GeckoZ

 
At 12/15/2005 05:03:00 PM

todaealas, I though in Sec, need to have one CCA?

Ah Bao, Thank you!

Mr. GeckoZ,give you, I box you first! hahaha  

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/15/2005 11:14:00 PM

hahahahaha~~ 

Posted by Mr. GeckoZ

 
At 12/16/2005 03:13:00 AM

Mr. GeckoZ,you still laugh...*fainted* 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/16/2005 08:17:00 AM

Yes, you'll need a CCA. But after I've joined Track & Field, I did not turn up for many lessons. In my school, there are lots of people without CCAs.  

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/16/2005 01:42:00 PM

todaealas, this happens in my school too. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 12/16/2005 02:23:00 PM

So it's not actually Co-curricular, huh? 

Posted by todaealas

 
At 12/16/2005 07:31:00 PM

congrats! 150 bucks leh! must spend carefully! donate to me also can. jkjk. lol 

Posted by june

 
At 12/17/2005 02:02:00 PM

todaealas, yea..sound like ECA...lol

june, yea, will spend it carefully. 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.