Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Woohoo!

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Saturday, November 26, 2005 1:51 AM

Bilingual Fingers- Edusave Merit Bursary

Today I received application form for Edusave Merit Bursary! Woohoo! I am so happy now, I am wordless. No words can describe what I am feeling now. I am already halfway thought to get the $250 Bursary! In the letter, they say I am eligible to apply! I am ELIGIBLE!!!

My thank you note:
Em…I want to thank my papa, my mama, my brother, my sister, my uncle, my aunties, my grandparents, my great grand parents…and of course, not forgetting JC! Thank you, thank you everyone, if not for you all, cockroach will not have today’s achievement. Once again thank you~!


THANK YOU!

*I’m afraid I can’t sleep tonight due to too happy about it. :p *

EDITED: Oh dear, my problem comes. Now, how to fill in the application form. -_-''

5 Comments:

At 11/26/2005 11:14:00 PM

Congratulations!

You worked hard and deserve it but like I said, the bigger hurdle is yet to come, so continue to give your best.

I'm happy that you got the bursary. Spend it wisely! Try to save some of it.  

Posted by JC

 
At 11/26/2005 11:18:00 PM

Oh and remember what I once said about listening to English radio stations? Class 95 is quite good (well, at least that's the station I listen to).



 

Posted by JC

 
At 11/26/2005 11:51:00 PM

wah.. no wonder YK tok like some DJ liddat... 

Posted by 壁虎

 
At 11/27/2005 12:53:00 AM

Thousand Thanks JC! I will give my 101% best in next year!!!

Yup, Class 95FM is good, so far I think it is the best station. I love how they call "Class 95". They will go like "Class 9555555....." Ha! Ha! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 11/27/2005 12:54:00 AM

壁虎, I really sound like DJ? Whooh! Really or not? 100% confrim? Maybe I listen to English station until like that. Good news for me. Ha! Ha! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.