Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

MSN WERID Conversation

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Thursday, November 03, 2005 11:00 PM

Few days ago someone added me in MSN but I have totally no idea who is that person. I though it is someone who I had lost contact with or something so I accepted him or her added to my contact list in MSN.

I got no chance to talk to that person. Because every time when I talk to he or she and ask who he or she is, he or she went offline.

Today, just a few minutes ago I manage to ask her a few questions and she replied. But the way she replied is something I don’t understand:


Cockroach says:
Hi, who are you?
Cockroach says:
You added me few days ago
That Person says:
TERAJ SI RABOTUUUU

Cockroach / says:
Huh?
Cockroach says:
Do I know you?
That Person says:
EJJJJJJJJJJ
That Person says:
CAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That Person says:
NE MI SMETAJJJJJJJJJJJJJ
That Person says:
IKKKKK

That Person went offline.

Seriously I wonder what the hack the person is typing about… Should I delete him or her???

UPDATE: After a few minutes I post this blog entry, another person added me and same thing happen:

Cockroach says:
Hi. who are you?

Person B says:
pije m ka

Person B went offline.

Why Like that?!?! Are those two from the same person???

6 Comments:

At 11/04/2005 01:19:00 AM

wah yk, i think u should deleted these 2 aliens man.
aliens come to earth with only 1 intention - to probe us, humans beans.

 
At 11/04/2005 01:32:00 AM

I also thinking of deleteing them

 
At 11/04/2005 03:11:00 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11/04/2005 03:13:00 PM

Oops! YK, the comment by 7gxar above was made by me actually... my cousin's account was 'cookied' on my PC...hahah!

 
At 11/04/2005 03:15:00 PM

PERSON B seems to be typing in Marathi or some other Indian language

 
At 11/04/2005 07:31:00 PM

Indian language ?!?! Who will use Indian language to talk to me? Even though I am Bilingual Fingers, but I don't know Indian language Indian language !!!

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.