Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Finally, Bilingual Fingers is born!

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Tuesday, November 01, 2005 12:00 AM

After two years of blogging, moving blog for the 3rd time. I think blogging had improved my English a lot (seriously). I got to know more vocabulary, how to use certain grammar through Microsoft Word. Now in Bilingual Fingers, I not only want English to improve, I also want Chinese to improve too. And also, be one of the rare Singapore Chinese Blogger (It is predicted that in Singapore there is less than 50 Chinese Blogger.)

So, welcome here! Bilingual Fingers, a new blog for YK cockroach//蟑螂. All other post from old blog will remain there and will not be deleted. Please do change your RSS feed if you are using it. And also, bookmark this page just in case you forgotten that I had moved blog. Or better still; make this blog as your homepage. I will be the happiest person ever in the world.

More blog post about this site and new things will soon release. (Relax; I got other stuff to do also.)

Click here to visit the YKWorkPlace (no longer updating)

Click here for the NEW RSS feed.

Please also change your link if you had linked to YKWorkPlace.

Cockroach//蟑螂 is born at the same time.

《双语手指》终于诞生了!

Blog 了两年以后, blog也搬了三次。我认为blogging帮助改进我的英文。通过Microsoft Word, 我知道更多词汇, 怎么使用grammar。现在在《双语手指》里, 我不仅要英语改善, 我也要我的华文更上一城楼。并且还, 是一罕见的新加坡华文Blogger (新加坡大概有少过50 位华文Blogger 。)

欢迎来到这里《双语手指》! 《双语手指》, 是一个崭新的YK 蟑螂的blog。所有其它以前的Blog 将保留那里, post 不会被删除。如果您使用RSS,请更改您的RSS Feed。如果你怕忘记这里,请“书签”这页。或把这个Blog 作为您的主页。如果你把这个blog 作为您的主页,我将是在世界上最愉快的人。 更多关于本blog和新事很快将发布。(放轻松啦; 我还有其它东西要做。)


点击这里“参观”YKWorkPlace (不会再更新)

点击这里拿新的RSS Feed。

如果您与YKWorkPlace 连接了,请改变您的链接成这里。

蟑螂也同时诞生。

2 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 03:40:00 AM

Sorry, that was me - Jason. Forgot to logout from my fren's account.

 
At 11/01/2005 09:13:00 PM

Hey Jason!

Your new blog look nice too. ;)

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.