Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Drunk now...

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Monday, November 28, 2005 12:58 AM

I will blog tomorrow. I am drunk now. But thank goodness is not drunk until I can’t even walk to the taxi stand. Drink too much today, all uncles fault! Okay, seriously I need to rest. Em… Sorry if there is any typing error, and see you tomorrow.

Now feeling like taking off clothes and jump onto the bed. Em…for…because I am now too hot, so…I want to…I want to…I want to SLEEP! What are your thinking about? Ha! Ha!

See, Cockroach so power. Drunk also can make joke. *Unless your don't find it funny* Joke idea from here.

10 Comments:

At 11/28/2005 04:57:00 PM

drunk huh, you don't look like one who drink.haha 

Posted by Beast

 
At 11/28/2005 07:10:00 PM

beast, his voice dun sound like someone his age oso.
wait for his podcast, HE WILL SCARE YOU!!!

LoLoL~~ 

Posted by 壁虎

 
At 11/28/2005 08:23:00 PM

hor hor...........underage drinking!!!! naughty ar.. 

Posted by wai foong

 
At 11/28/2005 10:37:00 PM

Beast, I was "semi" drank yesterday. hahaha.

壁虎, eh...what do you mean by "his voice dun sound like someone his age oso"...you mean i sound very old?

wai foong, eh...I drink red wine...uncles said that it won't drunk no matter how much I drink...but in the end...I still...*sigh* 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 11/28/2005 10:45:00 PM

no lar, u sound mature ar, ur voice so fast break liao. go be DJ oso can man! can go use ur voice seduce girl liao lar!! 

Posted by 壁虎

 
At 11/29/2005 10:28:00 AM

Brother, you okay or not? Drink lots of water hor... 

Posted by Brennan

 
At 11/29/2005 01:22:00 PM

壁虎, cannot lah...My face full of pimmple...girls see liao run away. hahaha...But become DJ...good ida leh..I want to be DJ also, no need to show my ugly face. Hahaha. but but...my voice where got break...haven't lah.

Brennan, yup...I better now! Thanks!!! 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 11/29/2005 01:44:00 PM

dun tell me ur mic so pro can make ur voice so mature meh? 

Posted by 壁虎

 
At 11/29/2005 03:21:00 PM

给你一些健康养颜提示

1。常喝水(若是没有饮水习惯就要培养)
2。多吃果菜
3。多做运动
4。少吃肉食
5。少吃零食

若以上几个方面都能持之以恒的话,不但痘痘会减少,身体还会更健壮,那你肯定可以转变成为“天下第一帅”!!!

反正都要当兵了,乘早锻炼锻炼也好不是吗? 

Posted by wai foong

 
At 11/29/2005 10:17:00 PM

壁虎, don't know. Eh...we shall see the new mic sound like this or not. hahaha

wai foong, thank! But I don't eat 零食. but the main problem should be 运动...hahaha 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.