Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

“Code 9” system

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:20 PM

In my hotmail, I received some chain mails again. But luckily the hotmail account is for friends and schoolmate. And gmail is for internet friends. And one more account hosted in a company is for serious things only. Ha! Ha! But this few days in my Hotmail account I received some interesting E-mail. Yup, they are the same E-mail but from different people. I wonder why so many people send that E-mail to me, so decide to read it.

In the E-mail, it wrote (E-mail got edited):

There is a new online code out, kind like “lol” (Laugh Out Loud) or “brb” (Be Right Back). This one is a little different though. You all know how it feels when you're talking to someone online, and you Mom is standing right behind you, reading every word that is on the screen. Then of course, the other person swears vulgarity or talks about how much you love your crush or something and your Mom reads it and tells you to get offline that instant, and not talk to
that person anymore. Well, what can we do about that? To solve this problem, now we have started the "Code 9" system.

In code 9, u simply presses "9" when your parent or sibling is watching over your shoulder as you type. That way, the other person will know what you are talking about, and begin a conversation about homework or something. When your Mom or dad leaves, press "99" to let the other person know that they are gone, so you can have a normal conversation again.


I wonder who came out with this “Code 9” system. I am sure it is by someone who always talks about sex, swears vulgarity or talks about how much they love their crush etc on MSN. Ha! Good idea for them, but I am going to forward this to all parent, to let them know this “Code 9” system…Muhahahahaha!!!

6 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 04:29:00 PM

It had to be a "female" who thought of the code 9 (hehe)Great blog. I'll be back....... 

Posted by Kelvin Yorke

 
At 11/10/2005 04:30:00 PM

I'm not anonymous - I'm a really krazy blogger from down-under in New Zealand.

 
At 11/10/2005 04:33:00 PM

Thank you Kelivn leaving comment in my blog. :) Why female? 

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 11/10/2005 11:51:00 PM

wah, u and ur frens outdated leh. i long long ago like last last last yr liddat recive this email liao.
budden true lar, now then is ur time to use code 9. last time no use. hahhaha~~

i think ur frens all tok abt tt kind of stuff tt's y all forward the email to u lar, so next time they can "bagad" with u lar.

hahahaha~~~ 

Posted by 壁虎

 
At 11/11/2005 11:04:00 PM

hahaha..thoes people who send me this email got child liao leh...and I don't really chat with my classmate.  

Posted by cockroach//蟑螂

 
At 11/15/2005 06:55:00 PM

Eh... never hear of it...XP
Interesting...very interesting... 

Posted by Balthazar

 

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.