Bilingual Fingers//双语手指

I love English & Chinese
"My life and Singapore aren't perfect"

Cockroach is back!

posted by cockroach//蟑螂 at Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:40 AM

Hello! Cockroach is back with much awake now. Ha! Ha! Ha! Image people keep asking you to drink so many wines and their excuse is “We are driving and you aren’t driving.” But I am under age, how to drink, and later police found out knock my door while sleeping how?

Oh, by the way, there is a lot of interesting stuff happen on Sunday open ceremony and the open ceremony dinner. I was dieing to draw them out, but my drawing isn’t good. I will still try, see will it get published or not.

For the last few days, I had been quite busy, busy helping to write 2 books (even though cockroach English isn’t good) and also continue reading the storybook (It’s a kid story book but I do find it meaningful even though I had read it several times.) and yup, I finished it. Also, help pigirl to write a game guild and will publish soon. So I think I am almost done with my report on what I am ding for the pass few days. Keep checking the site please, and enjoy your stay.

0 Comments:

:
:
:

<< Home

Cockroach//蟑螂

A guy who lives in a small island call “Singapore” where through his everyday life, he found that life isn’t perfect.

Creative Commons License
Except stated otherwise, content of this site is
licensed under a Creative Commons License.